Sound Advice admin
Wisdom from “The Tao of Pooh,” by Benjamin Hoff
“How would you explain it, Pooh?”
“With a song,” he said. “A little something I just made up.”
“How can you get very far,
If you don’t know Who You Are?
How can you do what you ought,
If you don’t know What You’ve Got”
And if you don’t know Which to do
Of all the things in front of you,
Then what you’ll have when you are through
Is just a mess without a clue
Of all the best that can come true
If you know What and Which and Who.”
“That’s it,” he said, leaning back and closing his eyes.
“Well, better than average, maybe.”
- Sound Advice #17 – Casting Children’s Theater
- Sound Advice #16 – Why a Voice Journal?
- Sound Advice #15 – The Concept of “Inhibition” in the Alexander Technique
- Sound Advice #14 – The Voice Student Living with Parkinson’s Disease
- Sound Advice #13 – Integrating the Speaking and Singing Voice – A Personal Journey